How to Register
Thank you for your interest in the Anishinabek Educational Institute (AEI) diploma/certificate programs.
When applying to one of the AEI programs you must complete and return the following AEI intake forms:
- AEI Registration Form (Incl. in package)
- Self-Assessment Questionnaire (Incl. in package)
- Release of Personal Information Form
- Image Release Form
- Provide Official High School and/or Post Secondary Transcripts with your application
- All applicants must arrange with the AEI to complete the Canadian Adult Achievement Test before determining eligibility.
Where to Send Completed Applications
1 Migiizi Miikan PO Box 711
North Bay, ON P1B 8J8
Tel: (705) 497-9127
Fax: (705) 497-9876
533 Thomigo Road
Muncey, ON N0L 1Y0
Tel: (519) 289-0777
Fax: (519) 289-0379
300 Anemki Place, Suite A
Fort William FN, ON P7J 1H9
Tel: (807) 623-8887
Fax: (807) 623-7351
Information About Programs
All programs offered at the Anishinabek Educational Institute are full-time programs. Our programs are not only designed to reduce the high stress levels which develop when students are away from their family, community, and workplace responsibilities, but are also designed to enable students to retain their jobs while being trained.